Hung windows have been an architectural favourite among homeowners for years. Ideal for both modern and heritage homes, double-hung windows add character and fine detailing to your home’s design. Our team is sensitive to the heritage value of your home and are careful to seamlessly install your hung windows so they blend into your home’s existing look.
|Hung Windows||Double Pane 4mm Glass||Double Pane 4mm Glass||Double Pane 4mm Glass|
|Glass 1 coating||Low-E 180||Low-E 272||Low-E 366|
|Glass 2 coating||Clear||Clear||Clear|
|Solar Heat Gain||0.52||0.38||0.30|
Double-hung windows offer unmatching functionality that makes them the perfect addition to your home:
- sliding the bottom part up or the top part down.
- window sashes that flip open inside the house for easy cleaning.
- stainless steel spiral hardware that makes it easy to slide the sash up/down and will support the sash at any height.
- Hung windows offer energy efficiency features such as interlocking sashes that prevent drafting and double pane glasses.
- Hung windows can quickly be installed into existing window frames and come in a variety of trim options.
Best Deal on Double Hung Windows in Toronto is Here!
Contact CANPRO to discover how you can maintain the integrity of your heritage home with the beauty of double-hung windows. Get a free estimate from our design team that can help you add value to your home with hung windows.