When finalizing the installation process, you will have to make some important decisions such as casings.
Many homeowners may go with the existing look of the home. But if you are doing a renovation project you may want to look at your options more closely.
The two most popular choices are wood and vinyl casings. But which is the right one for your home?
- Offer a modern and clean look.
- Vinyl has a longer life than wood as it does not rot or deteriorate over time.
- Vinyl can be easier to clean.
- Vinyl’s design versatility (fluted, rosette, mitered) means you can have the look of wood, but with the benefits of vinyl.
- More weather and moisture resistant.
- Gives a classic finish to your windows
- Can be stained or painted for a customized look.
- Easy to cut and fit into the existing home aesthetic such as matching with baseboards.
- Shorter lifespan than vinyl.
Improve Energy Efficiency with Window Casings
Our design team will work with you through the entire installation process, from choosing the windows to selecting the final details. We offer years of experience to help you make the right decision for your home. All our service technicians are fully certified and trained to exceed industry standards and guidelines. Contact us today for a free estimate.