Windows Exterior Finishes
At CANPRO Windows & Doors, we offer a wide range of standard window colours, and can also custom-match a more specific colour to balance your existing décor. Our “colour bond” system, which employs the latest paint technology, produces a car-like finish. It’s resilient, hard wearing, long-lasting and beautiful looking.
- Cranks out open from the bottom up
- Three layers of weather stripping prevents drafting
- Collapsible lock and handle that doesn’t interfere with curtains & blinds
- Tough aluminum screen frame with fiberglass mesh
- Beautiful exterior frame profile for an eye catching curb appeal
- Excellent choice for a triple pane glazing system
U-FACTOR CONVERSION TO R-VALUE
Windows, skylights and doors are not generally assigned with an R-value when they are being tested. Nevertheless, window salespeople and contractors may often refer to an R-value for measuring the window performance.
R-value serves as a measure of the resistance to flow of heat. In order to understand this
R-value system in a better way, you can sample U-factors in metric as well as imperial units that have been perfectly converted to the R-values in this following table. Since the ER values are actually derived from a mathematical formula that makes use of U-factor as well as solar heat gain, there’s no method for directly converting the ER value into an R-value.